Current Staff Opportunities:
- Project and Communications Coordinator:
- The Center for Research on Computation & Society (CRCS) in the Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Sciences seeks an outstanding candidate to work directly with faculty in managing a number of exciting multidisciplinary research activities involving the interaction between computing and societal issues. A primary initial focus will be a $5 Million NSF funded project on "Privacy Tools for Sharing Research Data" (http://privacytools.seas.harvard.edu/).
- Responsibilities include organizing research activities and meetings, tracking progress towards project outcomes, planning workshops, creating and sustaining an effective web presence, writing reports about accomplishments, coordinating with collaborating institutes, creating advertising materials for seminars and workshops, and managing reviews of applications for students, postdocs, and visitors.
- The successful candidate will report to the Director of CRCS and the Lead PI on the NSF project.
- For a full job description and to apply for this position, candidates should visit the Harvard HR website (Auto Req ID# 32895BR). Applications should be submitted as soon as possible.