CRCS hosts a weekly seminar from 12:00pm – 1:00pm on Mondays (and occasional Wednesdays) in Pierce Hall 209. CRCS fellows, faculty and friends are encouraged to join us. See here for information about past seminars.
CRCS also hosts regular internal events - professional development panels on topics including interviewing for jobs; putting together application packages; and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration.
CRCS Spring 2021 Seminar Schedule
January 1: AI for Social Good workshop
CRCS Fall 2020 Seminar Schedule
August 24 through December 14: AI for Social Impact
- Aug. 24: Stevie Chancellor (Northwestern University)
- Sep. 14: Eric Rice (University of Southern California)
- Sep. 21: Oren Etzioni (Allen Institute for AI)
- Sep. 28: Stefano Ermon (Stanford University)
- Oct. 19: Elaine Nsoesie (Boston University)
- Oct. 26: Madhav Marathe (University of Virginia)
- Dec. 7: Maimuna Majumder (Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School)
- Dec. 14: Sera Linardi (University of Pittsburgh)
July 20th and 21st: AI for Social Good workshop