CRCS hosts a weekly seminar from 2:00pm – 3:00pm on Mondays. CRCS fellows, faculty and friends are encouraged to join us. See here for information about past seminars.
CRCS also hosts regular internal events - professional development panels on topics including interviewing for jobs; putting together application packages; and fostering interdisciplinary collaboration.
CRCS Spring 2021 Seminar Schedule
January 1: AI for Social Good workshop
CRCS Fall 2020 Seminar Schedule
August 24 through December 14: AI for Social Impact
- Aug. 24: Stevie Chancellor (Northwestern University)
- Sep. 14: Eric Rice (University of Southern California)
- Sep. 21: Oren Etzioni (Allen Institute for AI)
- Sep. 28: Stefano Ermon (Stanford University)
- Oct. 19: Elaine Nsoesie (Boston University)
- Oct. 26: Madhav Marathe (University of Virginia)
- Nov. 16: Finale Doshi-Velez (Harvard University)
- Dec. 7: Maimuna Majumder (Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School)
- Dec. 14: Sera Linardi (University of Pittsburgh)
July 20th and 21st: AI for Social Good workshop